We're often asked what we do at Fitness Camp...
My short answer - 'We get you the best results we can in the fastest and most sustainable way possible'
However, I'm aware that people are usually delving a little deeper into the PROCESS rather than the OUTCOME. So I figured I'd put this quick video together.
Let me take this time to quickly outline what we DON'T do at Fitness Camp:
- We don't do wet and muddy
- We don't do much running (OCCASIONALLY a few sprints to finish a workout, with alternatives offered if necessary)
- We don't make an example of anyone or get them doing exercises in front of a crowd
- We don't make people do exercises that they don't feel comfortable to do, or get them working through 'pain'
** What we DO**
I would best describe what we DO as 'Cardio Strength Training'
We follow our proven training and nutrition system 'XR-2.5' to get you the fastest Weight Loss, Fat Burning and Muscle Toning results we can.
We work your muscles effectively whilst keeping your heart rate up; using body-weight and 'functional' training equipment.
We also utilize elements of HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) if you want to get fancy.
- We offer progressions/regressions to people as necessary
- We allow people to work at there own pace
- We provide a friendly and safe training environment
- We provide accountability and motivation as necessary, to ensure that you get the results that you're after
I understand that people are generally training with us for a result and not for the sessions.
But just in-case you're wondering, this is how they look!
We also have lot's of fun doing all of this... genuinely!
** NOTE **
Please bear in mind that I'm not someone who insists on filming everything our clients do.
These videos have been put together over a year and a half!
Our clients our with us to train at the end of the day, not to be recorded.
However I do feel that in the age that we live in, we do need a little exposure every now and then. Just so people remember what we do...
- I never film close ups
- I never tag people
- I never focus attention on people that I know don't want it
The only person that knows who's who in the video is the person being filmed.
We are a Group Personal Training Program
Click here to apply for one of the last few spaces on our FREE trial week at Camp - Starting on the 27/7/15
Cambridge Fitness Bootcamp
What We Do... 15/7/15